March Show, 2019
|Date and Time Schedule|
|Sat 30th Mar 2019||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Class Name||Fee Per Entry||Spots Left|
|1 - 60cm Open Optimum Time $35 prize money, Ribbons to 5th||AUD 17||0|
|2 - 75cm Open Optimum Time$35 prize money, Ribbons to 5th||AUD 17||2|
|3 - 90cm Open Optimum Time$50 prize money, ribbons to 5th||AUD 19||6|
|4 - 100cm Open 238.2.2 / 245.3$135 prize money, ribbons to 5th||AUD 20||5|
|5 - 110cm Open 238.2.2 / 245.3 $165 prize money, ribbons to 5th||AUD 22||0|
|6 - 120cm Open 238.2.2 / 245.3$185 prize money, ribbons to 5th||AUD 24||2|
|7 - 130m Open 238.2.2 / 245.3$220 prize money, ribbons to 5th||AUD 26||0|
Southside Jump Club Inc
Saturday 30th April, 2019
Riverside Pony Club Grounds, Palamino Pl, Champion Lakes
Southside is an EWA affiliated Jump Club based in the south metro area.
Entries will be taken on Global Entries Online - Payment by credit card at the time of entry only.
Entries close Tuesday before the event.
No payment - No entry - No exceptions.
Conditions of Entry
· For insurance purposes, riders must either be members of EWA or Southside Jump Club Inc .
· Horses are not to do more than 2 rounds in a day
· Jump Levy already included
· Due to increased costs of Paramedic services $10 Levy has been added
· Ground Fee of $5 per horse
· Southside members receive $5 discount per class - this is now automatically taken off your entry. Ensure your membership is processed well before your entries are done, or you will not get your discount.
· Horses may only be entered in one section of a class ie. a or b
· Rounds will be run under EA and FEI rules where appropriate
· Helper Deposit $40 per rider – please provide a helper name. Deposit must be collected on the day or will be forfeited.
· EA & FEI Rules regarding hind leg boots/protection WILL be enforced at this event - please refer to current EA Rules for details.
· Riders and spectators are reminded that Stallions will be identified with EA Stallion ID disks (Green) on bridle/halter or saddle blanket at all times. Trucks/floats will also be marked with green disks.
· Please remember to clean up your area around your float and fill in holes before you leave. Please use the feed bags available on request from the office.
· Cash prizemoney not collected within 2 weeks of the event, and cheques not banked within 90 days will be forfeited to the club.
· Prizes/Prizemoney/Ribbons to 5th place
· Entries via Global – Credit card payment only
· Dogs must be kept on leads
· Dress – Light coloured breeches or jodhpurs, dress shirt with tie or ratcatcher must be worn. Jackets for official classes. Riders must be neatly presented at all times.
· Withdrawal Policy – Withdrawals prior to entries close - refunded minus Global fees. Withdrawals after entries close – no refund. Withdrawals with Vet or Doctor Certificate after entries close but before the event (certificate to the committee within 7 days) – refunded minus $5
· Organisers reserve the right to change the program
· Food available on grounds by Two Queens Catering
· Enquiries: Southside Jump Club